- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Orford Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Orford Free Library||J F OSw||34446000114657||New children's items||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781536201574 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 153620157X (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Edition: First edition, Reinforced trade edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2020.
A father and child take a hike through the mountains, where they experience the joys of nature, overcome challenges together, and play a small role in the survival of the forest.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Hiking > Fiction.