Outside in / by Deborah Underwood ; illustrated by Cindy Derby.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Orford Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Orford Free Library||J F UND||34446000114665||New children's items||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781328866820 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1328866823 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 27 cm
- Publisher: Boston ; Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
Illustrations and easy-to-read text reveal ways nature affects our everyday lives, such as providing food and clothing, and showing when to go to bed and when to get up.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nature > Fiction.
Mindfulness (Psychology) > Fiction.