One little bag : an amazing journey / Henry Cole.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Town of Orford Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Orford Free Library||J F COL||34446000095757||New children's items||Checked out||09/21/2021|
- ISBN: 9781338359978 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1338359975 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (some color) ; 25 x 28 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2020.
- Copyright: ℗♭2020
In pictures without words, the reader follows the journey of one brown paper bag from a tree in the forest through the years it is used by three generations of one family until eventually the old bag becomes the container in which a new tree is planted. This is a wordless book.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paper bags > Fiction.
Recycling (Waste) > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Stories without words.