Swashby and the sea / written by Beth Ferry ; illustrated by Juana Martinez-Neal.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Orford Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Orford Free Library||J F FER||34446000114673||New children's items||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9780544707375 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0544707370 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm
- Publisher: Boston ; Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
No-nonsense Captain Swashby is used to the sea meeting all of his needs and when, after his retirement, new neighbors disturb his solitary life, the sea helps in just the right way.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hermits > Fiction.
Neighbors > Fiction.
Ocean > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.