All of us / words by Kathryn Erskine ; pictures by Alexandra Boiger.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Orford Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Orford Social Library||[E] ERS||34190000114552||New items||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593204696 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0593204697 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 27 cm
- Publisher: New York : Philomel Books, 2021.
"Shows young readers how the whole world is a community made up of people who are more similar than we are different"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Multiculturalism > Fiction.
Individual differences > Fiction.