The lean farm : how to minimize waste, increase efficiency, and maximize value and profits with less work / Ben Hartman ; illustrations by Emma Gerigscott.
- ISBN: 9781603585927 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1603585923 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xii, 240 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 26 cm
- Publisher: White River Junction, Vermont : Chelsea Green Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2015
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 225-226) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Every tool in its place -- Farming for your customers -- Learning to see value -- Ten types of farm waste -- Flow I: tools to root out farm production waste -- Flow II: tools to root out farm management waste -- Lean farm sales: pull, not push -- Continuous improvement (Kaizen) -- Respect for people: lean and farm staff -- Lean applied at Clay Bottom Farm: ten specific cases -- The lean farm start-up -- The limits of lean in agriculture -- Lean for more than profit.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Agriculture > Waste minimization.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Orford Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.